I love how the flooring turned out in our laundry room! It used to be this nasty yellow linoleum and we finally got it all covered up! Yay!!
|Don’t mind the mess! 🙂|
After moving the washer, dryer, & tub out, the hubbs discovered that we needed to put some new piping in – he figured the old stuff had been there since the 80’s when the house was built! Then he ripped the top of the old stuff out & then laid down some new sub-floor & tacked it down with lots & lots & lots of screws.
we he put down some special adhesive and then we were able to lay the duraceramic tiles on top of it! Then we put the grout in between each tile to make it look nice & fancy 😀 That was the part that I got to help with!